How do I deal with a gay sibling?
- Approach the brother/sister in private (if possible) and let him/her know you are willing to listen and be a brother/sister.
- Calm the brother/sister if he/she is upset by the outing and allow him/her to take the lead or speak about his/her feelings.
How do you tell your brother that you are gay?
- LET THEM COME TO YOU. Coming out is something an individual should have the absolute freedom to do at the time and place that they feel the most comfortable.
- REMEMBER THAT THEY ARE TRUSTING YOU.
- LISTEN WITHOUT JUDGEMENT.
- LOVE THEM UNCONDITIONALLY.
How common is it for siblings to be Lgbtq? According to several studies, each older brother increases a male child’s naturally occurring odds of having a homosexual orientation by 28–48%. However, the numbers of older sisters, younger brothers, and younger sisters have no effect on those odds.
What is sequential bisexuality? sequential bisexuality. having sex exclusively with one gender followed by sex exclusively with the other.