How do I find gay friends in NYC?
- Join a queer group/sports team/meet-up.
- Go at least three times.
- Chat groups/forums.
- Go to gay bars (and be open-minded)
- Remember: beggars can’t be choosers.
- Be on the lookout.
How do I meet other queers? Some of the more popular platforms specifically for women who are looking for women are HER, Pink Sofa, Scissr and Gaydar Girls. For women who identify as “femme”, there is also Pink Lobster. You’ll also find women looking for women on non-specialist websites like OK Cupid, Plenty of Fish, Tinder and Match.com.
How do I make queer friends in Melbourne?
- The Blokes Pub Club – Gay bloke’s social club.
- Young Mature Gay.
- Melbourne Italian LGBTI and Friends.
- Melbourne LGBT Social Culture Explorer.
- The Pleasure Seekers.
- Melbourne Gay Society.
- Gays + Lesbians + Friends = Melbourne.
- People who happen to be LGBTIQA+
What does the acronym Pflag stand for? In 2014, the organization officially changed its name from “Parents, Families, and Friends of Lesbians and Gays” to, simply, PFLAG.