How do I get paid for writing?
- Guest Post on High-Paying Publications and Magazines.
- Become a Copywriter.
- Do Freelance Content Writing for Businesses.
- Ghostwrite Stories.
- Get Paid to Write on Medium.
- Self-Publish on Kindle.
- Blog and Make Money by way of Affiliate Marketing.
- Find Paid Writing Internships.
How do I meet queer pals?
- Go on-line! Hooray for web pals!
- Events and youth community teams. Queer occasions are usually swarming with – you guessed it – queer individuals!
- Volunteering. Volunteering is usually a incredible solution to make queer pals whereas giving again to the LGBTQIA+ group!
- Start one thing your self!
How do you get a girlfriend in LGBTQ? While Tinder continues to be the highest canine of LGBT courting apps, there are various smaller apps that cater particularly to the LGBTQ group, and, even additional, particularly for ladies searching for girlfriends. A couple of good choices embrace EliteSingles, Zoe, HER, and Fem.
What is TrevorSpace? TrevorSpace is an affirming, on-line group for LGBTQ younger individuals between the ages of 13-24 years outdated. With over 400,000 members throughout the globe, you possibly can discover your id, get recommendation, discover help, and make pals in a moderated group deliberately designed for you.