How do I tell my boyfriend that I am gay?
- “After thinking about it a lot, I’ve realized that I’m gay. This means I’m attracted to men.”
- “Since you’re important to me, I want to let you know that I’m bisexual.
- “I’ve figured out that I’m actually pansexual, which means I’m attracted to people of any gender.”
How do you tell your boyfriend you like girls? Be honest, but not harsh. Tell the other person what drew you to him in the first place, as well as what you admire about him. Then explain why you’d like to break up or do. “Honesty” does not imply “brutal.” Don’t use the attributes of the other person to explain why something isn’t working.
How do I tell my BF Im pregnant?
- Share the News in Person If Possible. It’s almost always best to share big news face to face.
- Be Honest. Don’t start your conversation with, “I have bad news,” but in a healthy relationship, it’s essential to share your honest feelings.
- Give Space for His Response.
Is it normal to be curious about others in a relationship? As many other people have said, it’s totally normal this thing. And it doesn’t mean anything bad about your relationship, in my personal opinion. I think in a dream world you fall for someone and that’s it, you don’t need anybody else.