How do you look queer in the summer?
- Jorts. Jorts are so gay, I shouldn’t even have to explain myself further.
- A classic dad shirt.
- The perfect pair of novelty sunglasses.
- A sheer mesh crop top.
- A loud, patterned suit.
- A (vegan) leather body harness.
- A smoking jacket and satin shorts.
How do you look masculine in hot weather?
- Shirtings, such as button-downs, camp collar shirts, polos and t-shirts.
- Pants such as chinos, shorts, and jeans.
- Summer Sports coats and Suits.
What is the gay aesthetic? Gay aesthetics become normative by shaping what other designers are supposed to aspire to, exerting androcentric ideals into LGBTQ spaces. Upholding these LBQ aesthetic contributions may operate through networks of social exclusion or judgement, particularly in the majority male group Cornyation.
How do lesbians dress more?
- A clip-on septum ring* A clip-on septum ring is a great way to look a little ~edgier~ without the commitment or pain of a piercing.
- Small feminist tattoo.
- Graphic Tee.