How do you meet gay guys in person?
- Go to a bar or coffee shop. Specifically: a bar or coffee shop that you actually like.
- Join a club or other community project.
- If you’re sexually adventurous, try a sex party.
How can I make gay friends?
- Go online! Hooray for internet friends!
- Events and youth network groups. Queer events are normally swarming with – you guessed it – queer people!
- Volunteering. Volunteering can be a fantastic way to make queer friends while giving back to the LGBTQIA+ community!
- Start something yourself!
What does the acronym Pflag stand for? In 2014, the organization officially changed its name from “Parents, Families, and Friends of Lesbians and Gays” to, simply, PFLAG.
How do I make gay friends in NYC?
- Join a queer group/sports team/meet-up.
- Go at least three times.
- Chat groups/forums.
- Go to gay bars (and be open-minded)
- Remember: beggars can’t be choosers.
- Be on the lookout.