How do you say you are gay?
- “After thinking about it a lot, I’ve realized that I’m gay. This means I’m attracted to men.”
- “Since you’re important to me, I want to let you know that I’m bisexual.
- “I’ve figured out that I’m actually pansexual, which means I’m attracted to people of any gender.”
How do I deal with a gay sibling?
- Approach the brother/sister in private (if possible) and let him/her know you are willing to listen and be a brother/sister.
- Calm the brother/sister if he/she is upset by the outing and allow him/her to take the lead or speak about his/her feelings.
Is my brother toxic? A toxic sibling never apologizes, no matter what they did or how much it hurt you. “When your sibling doesn’t express remorse, it ties into the previous sign of blaming others,” says Lozano, adding that they genuinely don’t feel “at fault,” and so “there is nothing to apologize for.”
Can you divorce a sibling? 1 attorney answer
Of course you can’t divorce a sibling. You might be able to sue him.