Is February a pride month? LGBT History Month has been celebrated in February since 2013, and the planned 2020 event is the 8th. The program series is coordinated by Háttér Society and Labrisz Lesbian Association, events are organized in partnership with other LGBT organization, cultural and academic institutions, professional organizations etc.
What month is National Lgbtq month? Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Pride Month (LGBT Pride Month) is celebrated annually in June to honor the 1969 Stonewall riots, and works to achieve equal justice and equal opportunity for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and questioning (LGBTQ) Americans.
Is there a national LGBT Day? National Coming Out Day (NCOD) is an internationally observed civil awareness day celebrating individuals who publicly identify as a gender or sexual minority. The day is observed annually by members of the LGBTQIA+ community and allies on October 11.
What are the special days in Pride Month?
- June 5 | World Environment Day.
- June 12 | Pulse Night of Remembrance.
- June 19 | Juneteenth.
- June 26 | LGBT Equality Day.
- June 26 | Anniversary of the Legalization of Same-Sex Marriage in the U.S.
- June 27 | National HIV Testing Day.
- June 28 | Stonewall Riots Anniversary.