What are some Lgbtq quotes?
- “Pride is for everyone.”
- “We’re here. We’re queer.”
- “Born this way.”
- “There’s There is no such thing as being more in June”
- “We’re coming out.”
- “Let’s have a kiki.”
- “Out and proud.”
What are The best love quotes
- “Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.” –
- “You call it madness, but I call it love.” –
- “We can only learn to love by loving.” –
- “A life lived in love will never be dull.” –
- “Life is the flower for which love is the honey.” –
- “All you need is love.” –
- “True love stories never have endings.” –
What The motto of the Lgbtq community?
|“Be Be bold, be proud, and be homosexual||Anti-assimilationist, anti-capitalist slogan.|
|“Be gay, do crime”||An Anti-authority and anticapitalist slogan.|
|“Sounds gay, I’m in”||Used By the community.|
|“You Win sex against men, that’s how it works straight It’s as good as it gets.||Devon Banks.|
What are some pride quotes? More Quotes On Pride
Pride A man may be allowed to do this or that degree, but he cannot maintain his dignity.. Conceit Is God’s Gift for little men Pride is at the bottom all great mistakes. If A proud man forces me to keep my distance. The comfort is that he also keeps his distance.