What are the programs for Lgbtq?
- Advocates for Youth.
- Children This is Lesbian Gays Everywhere (COLAGE)
- Equality Federation.
- Family Acceptance Project (FAP)
- Family Equality Council.
- Gay, Lesbian?, and Straight Education Network (GLSEN)
What Is life your home? Life House Offers for Nearly every need of young people left to their own devices has been met for They can also be found here the Streets. More importantly, however, Life House Youth can feel safe, accepted, and included in a community that supports them to regain a positive, healthy, and hopeful future. More About Lifehouse.
How What can I do to help someone who is struggling? Lgbtq?
- Don’t Don’t make assumptions about someone’s sexual orientation.
- Speak Out against homophobia, discrimination, and transphobia
- Speak Forget it the Use of antigay slurs
- Be Anyone who decides to be open and honest.
- Attend LGBTQ events
How do I get into San Francisco shelter?
- 311 San Francisco. Call 311 or 415-701-2231 (TTY 415-7012323) https://sf311.org/311 allows residents, businesses, visitors, and others to access general government information, services, and resources.
- 211 San Francisco. Call 211 or 1-800-273-6222. http://www.211bayarea.org/sanfrancisco/