What day is National Lgbtq day? The day is Observed annually by the LGBTQIA+ community members and their allies October 11.
How Are there many LGBT-friendly days?
|National Coming Out Day||11 October||1988|
|Non-Binary Awareness Week||The Week, beginning Sunday/Monday, surrounding 14 July||2020|
|Non-Binary People’s Day||14 July||2012|
|Pansexual & Panromantic Awareness Day||24 May||2015|
What Does Lgbtqia+ stands for?
What Are there different days of the week? Pride Month?
- June 5 | World Environment Day.
- June 12 | Pulse Night Of Remembrance.
- June 19 | Juneteenth.
- June 26| LGBT Equality Day.
- June 26 | Anniversary The Legalization Of Same-Sex Marriage In the U.S.
- June 27 | National HIV Testing Day.
- June 28 | Stonewall Riots Anniversary.