What organizations help LGBTQ?
- Advocates For Youth.
- Children Of Lesbian Gays Everywhere (COLAGE)
- Equality Federation.
- Family Acceptance Project (FAP)
- Family Equality Council.
- Gay, Lesbian?, and Straight Education Network (GLSEN)
How How do I make friends with LGBTQ people?
- Go online! Hooray for internet friends!
- Events Groups for youth and network groups Queer events are normally swarming with – you guessed it – queer people!
- Volunteering. Volunteering This is a wonderful way to make queer friends, and to give back to the LGBTQIA+ communities!
- Start Do it yourself!
How do I support LGBTQ clients? Allow Your clients can express their gender identity in the way that is most comfortable to them.This includes allowing transgender clients the freedom to dress as they wish. Support Transgender youth can express their gender identity and expression through the use of their preferred names and pronouns.
How What can I do? help LGBT in schools?
- Post Safe Space Signs. You Use stickers and posters to designate your classroom as a safe zone.
- Start An LGBTQ Organization Organization At Your School.
- Stand Up Against Homophobia.
- Integrate LGBTQ Topics In the Curriculum.
- Pursue Professional Development.