Which Marvel characters are gay?
- Jeri Hogarth. Technically the first queer character in the MCU was introduced in Netflix’s show Daredevil.
- Grieving Man. The original MCU gay character.
- Speed and 7.
Who is the first gay superhero? As the first major, openly gay character created by Marvel Comics, Northstar generated significant publicity in the mainstream press, and Alpha Flight #106 sold out in a week, although the series was not a very popular title. It is the only comic book issue to have been inducted into the Gaylactic Hall of Fame.
What comic book heroes are gay?
- Jonathan Kent, the son of Superman. DC.
- Tim Drake/Robin. DC.
- Iceman. Entertainment Pictures / Alamy Stock Photo.
- Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn. DC/HBO Max.
- Apollo and Midnighter.
- John Constantine: Hellblazer.
Does DC have a gay superhero? Extraño is a superhero magician appearing in American comic books published by DC Comics. Created by writer Steve Englehart and artist Joe Staton, he first appeared in Millennium #2 (January 1988). Extraño is noted for being the first openly gay superhero in DC Comics.